In June 2021, we transitioned to worship in the Fellowship Hall. Since then, the sanctuary has been undergoing construction as the result of our Opening Doors Capital campaign. The construction in the sanctuary will expand the chancel and make the sanctuary handicap accessible, remove carpet and repair and refinish wood, restore and replace pews, update lighting, and install a new pipe organ. The construction will also renovate the existing library space to serve as a welcome center.
Currently in Progress
WEEK OF JANUARY 17
- Finish Opening Infill in Proscenium Wall
- Hanging Sheet Rock in the Basement
- Building OA Platform in the Boiler Room
- Working on the Next Chandelier
- Finished Framing Columns in the Welcome Center
- In-Wall and Overhead Rough-In at the Welcome Center
- Installing 2” HSS Frames at the Chancel
On October 24, the Session approved the purchase of new pews for the church as part of our Opening Doors Campaign. You can read more about the decision and see comparision pictures via the button below.
We’d love to answer them for you.
Please reach out through the button below.